Thursday, March 23, 2006

picture perfect

i looked like an office working caught in a car's headlights today, when a reporter from the local paper snapped a picture. old habits regarding cameras pointed at my face tend to make me smile shyly towards the camera with my head slightly tilted down, but my eyes looking up. however i fought that urge and settled for sort of looking at the camera and sort of not looking at anything as i fought the urge to tilt my head down.

i love it how no one gave us any warning so we could maybe, i don't know, throw some makeup on and dress a little nicer than a teenage mutant ninja turtles tee shirt. but whatev.

because i'm having a bad face day (a pimple on my chin with it's own gravitation pull and a stye in my eye, a fucking stye!), not to mention the beautiful expression of terror on my face, it's prolly the worst picture of my life. i'm trying to tell myself i meant to do it so the photographer looks at that photo and burns it immediately. it's a gamble. let's hope it pays off or i'm going to look uber-nasty in the paper.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate James said...

everyone has a bad face day every now and then...

what part of wisconsin are you from?
(im in Horicon)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home