Wednesday, May 19, 2004

taking it for team me

Desperation is so unappealing. But I'm going to play up the pain as the cause...

Hey, I had four teeth ripped out of my head the other day. Good times. My cheeks are stained a beautiful color of greenish-yellow because of the bruise. And, well, it hurts.

So in an attempt to relieve my pain (without having to suffer more pain due to dry sockets) I had my roommate smoke and blow it at me while I inhaled madly through my nose.

This did not work.

But I'm a trooper and as a trooper, I was going to make it work. After talking other options through with my roommate and an observer, we came up with a brilliant plan (probably one of the stupidest things ever thought of). I used my resources and ignored my better judgement and attempted to hit the bowl through my nose.

Success.

I spent the remainder of the evening floating, pain free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home